Today I want to talk to you about how to get rid of period cramps.
Do you ever just know that you’re about to get your period and you start to freak out. You could be standing in a grocery store and you’ll make that face, the Kind of face, where people would think you just had a vision like raven from that’s so raven? Lol
Yeah that happened to me today. I left all my groceries in the store and just left.
It’s hard enough to bleed once a month, but what’s worse is the cramps.
So these tricks will help you guys feel better and not cry for hours lol.
- Take an empty bottle and fill it up with hot water. Secure it with a lid and put it just below your stomach. It works just like heating pads.
- Get your vitamins.
- Avoid caffeine because it makes the bleeding worse (at least for me it does.)
- Drink lots and lots and lots of water
- Advil, ibuprofen, aspirin work great for cramps.
- Exercise. (my mom tells me it works but honestly when I’m on my period I don’t even feel like moving.)
- Don’t eat unhealthy foods, even though it’s so tempting, stay away. I hope these tips help you guys out.
Tell me what works for you guys so I can try them out too.
Xo, Nabiya ❤️