I came home last night and was taken by surprise. My babe was sitting on the bed waiting for me (and by my babe I mean glossybox) lol.
There’s nothing more exciting than getting a subscription box when you’re least expecting it.
So heres what I got:
- Too Faced Melted liquified Lipstick in Chichuaua, I always wanted to get this color but was afraid it would look too brown on my lips, but I got to try it thanks to Glossybox and I love it.
- Vine Vera day cream, after I washed my face this morning I put it on as a moisturizer and it felt good on my skin but it’s scented and it made my skin super red because of how sensitive my skin is 😦
- Super soft hand lotion in Rasberry and Blackberry. I LOVE THIS. Once I run out I am definitely buying another one, it smells sooo good and leaves my hands so soft.
- Eyeko London waterproof, Lash enhancing eyeliner in Carbon black. Not too brag but I can do my winged eyeliner perfectly, but with this eyeliner I totally messed up this morning. I love how pigmented it is but it was so difficult to use. It made my wing super thick even when I was very careful 😦
- Luxie large angle brush. I love it. Hands down love it. It gave such a natural contour look, I used the same brush for blush and I loved the application.
Overall I’m happy with my box, just wish the day cream was unscented
Let me know what you guys think about your glossybox 🙂
Watch me unbox beauty boxes and a lot more on