Arent you all excited spring is here? Flowers are blooming, there’s color everywhere again. I love it!!
So I came home a couple days ago and my Play by sephora box was waiting on my bed. I honestly love it so much when I come home to new makeup.
Isnt this box the cutest thing ever?!
This is my first play be sephora box. And I don’t think I’ll ever cancel my subscription lol
It’s $10/ month and they send 6 items every month.
Ive used these items enough to tell you what I think
- Smashbox Photo Primer Oil – I got this in one of my other subscription boxes and I love it. When I mix it with my foundation it does make my foundation a little darker but when I just put it on my face and then my foundation on too it doesn’t do that. So weird.
- Kat Von D eyeliner in trooper- I love this eyeliner, I’ve bought this eyeliner a few times before and I love that I have backup.
- Maison Martin Margiela “REPLICA” beach walk – this perfume smelled so good my mom took it from me haha. I definitely will buy the full size though
- Murad Invisblur Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum Spf 30- before I read what it was in depth I thought it was a moisturizer, so I took my makeup off and put this on my face. A LOT of it. But little did I know at that time that’s it’s a primer lol. My skin felt so so smooth. I love this.
- Sephora Collection Airbrush Sponge. Right now I use the Real Techniques sponge, but guys. I like this Sephora sponge so much. I use it for my foundation and it gives the most beautiful finish
- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser- I don’t know how I feel about this. It has a strong smell and kind of a gel like feel. It makes my face feel very moisturizer and smooth but this isn’t my go to cleanser.
Let me know if you guys enjoyed the review and if you have any requests.