I know usually everyone posts their months favorites on the 1st of the next month but I got late so I’m posting this today.
March has been a good month, I found some products that I loved some that were not even worth spending money on.
So here’s what I loved in March:
- Elf Matte Lipsticks in shades: Wine and Berry Sorbet
- Versus Versace Perfume
- Lather Honey Mask
- Too Faced La Petite Eyeshadow Palette– this was limited edition but eBay has it for a higher price.
- It Cosmetics Naturall Pretty Palette – I have the limited edition for this as well but Ulta and it cosmetics has he not limited version
- Nyx Contou Palette
- Bh Cosmetics Carli Bybel Palette– I cannot put his palette down. It’s hands down the best
- Elf Pore Minimizing Primer – Truly hides all my pores. Love it
- Better Than Sex Mascara – I have 3 of this mascara. Can you tell I love it?
- Elf Illuminating Mist – I got this for $3 but elf has it for $4 on their website.
- Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder
- BHcosmetics Blush Palette- It was only available last year for $4 and all the money went for breast cancer research and I can’t find it anywhere now
- Revlon 24 Hr Color Stay Foundation – HOLY GRAIL FOUNDATION
These are my absolute favorites for the month of March. I didn’t have a favorite concealer this month, I’m still in search for a concealer that will blow me away.
I hope you guys enjoy this, let me know what you guys loved in March.
Also stay tuned for an upcoming Giveaway soon 🙂