It is May! This year is honestly flying by, it’s ridiculous. And it’s still cold in Columbus..
Enough complaining, let’s get to the empties.
- Maybelline baby skin primer $6.99. I have used 3 tubes of his in the past. It is so good, if you’ve never tried it you guys need to give it a shot.
- Maybelline Master Fix Loose Serting Powder $9.99. The best finely milled loose powder for baking
- Clean and Clear Dual Action step 3 moisturizer $5.79. I’ve been using this moisturizer since years and I love it
- Glamglow Mud to foak cleanser $39. I got the deluxe size of this and I love it
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush in Classic $28. This blush truly does stay on for 12 hours and gives the most natural finish
- Maybelline Lumi touch concealer in nude $5.59. LOVE LOVE LOVE for highlighting underneath the eyes.
- Better than Sex mascara $23. I have so many deluxe samples of this mascara that I’ll be good for another 6 months. I love this mascara.
- Smashbox Primer Oil $42. I have samples of this oil from subscription boxes and I will definitely buy the full size once I’m out of he samples.
What are your favorite empties??
Catch me on social media.