I’ve been wanting to write on my blog since sooo long, but I’m supposed to graduate next month from cosmetology school so I’ve been very busy with that.
Today, I’ll tell you guys about the products I used to achieve this look
1.I washed my face with tea tree oil infused soap, I got it from a ship when I was in Canada.
2.Then I primed my face with Loreal BB cream in green, to cancel out my redness.
3. I then put Bh cosmetics concealer on anything I want to conceal
4. I put Smashbox Photofinish primer oil
5. Then I used a beauty blender and my favorite foundation right now, Revlon Color Stay foundation, and put that on.
6. I set my face with Maybelline translucent powder
7. For my undereyes, I have been loving the Dream Lumi Touch highlight and conceal
8. I then set my undereyes with Ofra banana powder
9. I then contoured my face with the Nyx Contour Palette
10. I used Bare Minerals blush in The Natural High
11. For my Highlight, I used the Beauty for real, Hi- Beam highlight and dusted some elf Highlight on top.
12. For my eyes, I used the IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Celebration palette and the Coastal Scents Revealed Smokey eye palette
13. I used the Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner in Trooper
14. For my lashes I used Better than Sex mascara by Too Faced
15. For my lower lashes, I used the Laura Geller Dramatic Volumizing Mascara
16. For my lips, I used the Moxie lipstick but Barr Minerals.
Let me know if you guys want me to do tutorials or more posts like this one.
Xo, Nabiya ❤️